Stronghold Classic: Deadlift Only Meet
Stronghold Gym will be hosting our first-ever
Stronghold Classic: Deadlift-Only Meet!
All competitors will receive a free meet T-shirt.
This will be an “anything goes” non-sanctioned event, where NO affiliation/federation membership is required.
Open to ANYONE who wants to lift some weight and hit a deadlift PR before the end of the year!
We want to see who the strongest deadlifter on the sideside is!
The strongest man and woman on the day will be determined by DOTS coefficient score.
This score is simply a ratio between a lifter’s body weight and the weight they lifted.
- ROGUE DEADLIFT BAR
- ROGUE CALIBRATED STEEL PLATES
- Overall winners will be determined by DOTS coefficient.
- Long socks/Leggings MUST be worn for deadlifts
- Soft suits are optional
- This competition is “Anything Goes”.
- lifting suits, lifting straps (figure 6 or 8), belts, and black market smelling salts are acceptable.
- Hitching is allowed
- Pretty much as long as you pull the weight from the floor to lockout and get the down call, you will get the lift.
- Weigh-ins: Dec 10th — 10AM-2PM and Dec 11 — 7:00-7:30 AM
- Cost of entry: $40 + fees (includes free meet t-shirt at weigh-ins)!
- Entry is FREE for spectators
- No refunds, however, you can pass on your entry pass to another competitor
The competition will take place at:
2/3293 Logan Road, Underwood, 4119, QLD
Onsite parking is limited. Plenty of roadside parking is available.
More information & tickets visit the eventbrite event page here.