Belivah Creek Community Planting – Stage 3
Join us for the third round of community works to help restore Belivah Creek! Come as a family, with your community group or as an individual and connect with others as you plant native trees. Your help will contribute to the restoration of this environmentally significant area. A BBQ sausage sizzle will be provided to celebrate our community planting.
Please ensure you bring and wear:
- Sun protection: sunscreen, hat, long sleeves
- Long pants
- Fully enclosed shoes
- Drinking water
- Please note, parent/guardian supervision required for children.
- Bookings required for all attendees. Places are limited.
- Please make sure you are aware of the current COVID-19 restrictions and do not attend if you are displaying COVID-19 or cold/flu symptoms, no matter how mild.
- If you can no longer attend, please cancel your booking via Eventbrite to free up your place to those who are on the waiting list. Alternatively, contact the Councils Environment Team on (07) 3412 4491 or email@example.com.
The planting is run by Logan City Council as part of the City of Logan’s Restoring Belivah Creek Project. For more information visit www.logan.qld.gov.au/restoringbelivahcreek
For more information & register visit the eventbrite event page here.